- This event has passed.
September 22 - September 24
THIS EVENT IS BEING ORGANIZED BY T’it’q’et First Nation, LTC’s St’át’imc Outreach Health Services has been working in collaboration with T’it’q’et.
When: Thursday, September 22- (11am-8pm)
Friday, September 23- (11am- 9pm)
Saturday, September 24- (11am – 2pm)
P’egp’íg’lha Community Centre-59 Retasket Street
Agenda upon arrival
- Registration forms have been sent to all St’at’imc communities
- Please fill out and send BEFORE the deadline on September 09, 2022 @ 3pm so we can have nametags ready for all participants.
- There will be Health information available.
- Hair cuts, massages, crafting table, games and a photographer will be taking pictures along with a photo booth and more….
- *All will be available for sign up at the Elders Gathering*
- Brunch, snacks, dinner and beverages will be available!
- Bring your hand drums!
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR: SECURITY AND FIRST AID
For more information contact:
Juanita Jacob @ 250-256-4118 ext. 242 email at [email protected]
Return registration forms to Charlene Napoleon
Email: [email protected]; Fax (250)256-4544 ;
Or Mail: Box 615, Lillooet, BC V0K1V0
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN TRAVEL COST AND ACCOMODATION
- NO VENDORS OR SELLING OF ANYTHING! Bringing the elders together to enjoy the gathering without the pressure of having to purchase any goods.
- NO USE OF ALCOHOL OR DRUGS ON THE PREMISES. T’it’q’et the St’át’imc Elders Gathering Committee and Organizers Are Not Responsible For Injury, Theft, Or Personal Belongings.