St’át’imc Outreach Health Services (SOHS) is seeking Expressions of Interest (EoI) from qualified individuals to update our Health Plan. SOHS currently provides a range of health services to the Indigenous residents of the Lillooet area and the northern St’át’mc Territory. Services include: addictions recovery, clinical counselling, land-based healing programs, and the Nukw7antwal (Day Treatment) Wellness program. A copy of our current (2015 – 2019) health plan is available for review:
Northern St’át’imc Health Plan (2015-2019)
We envision the project will consist of three distinct phases:
- Review the current SOHS Health Plan and the 2022 SOHS Strategic Plan to determine what current priorities should continue, and what new priorities should be added.
- Stakeholder Consultation (including the six northern St’át’imc communities) to determine the communities’ priorities for SOHS and how SOHS can support communities implementing their respective health plans.
- Update the SOHS Health Plan: Review the information collected; update the Plan, and work with SOHS staff to develop implementation strategies.
Expressions of Interest should clearly convey:
- Your experience and formal qualifications in completing similar community-based planning, preferably in the health or social services sectors.
- Biographies of your project team
- A proposed comprehensive project budget and projected timelines for each phase.
- A Plain language summary (maximum 300 words) of the proposed activities, community & stakeholder engagement strategies, and a description of the proposed deliverables.
- A minimum of 2 professional references.
Apply: please submit Expressions of Interest by 4:00 pm November 4, 2022 to Nora Billy @ [email protected]
Any questions please contact: Nora Billy at (250) 256-7523.
Pursuant to section 41 of the BC Human Rights Code, preference will be given to applicants of St’át’imc or Aboriginal ancestry.